Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    Honestly, in Karl's offense the individual skills of a player mean a lot less. They just need to finish breaks, hustle, make open jump shots and kow 2-3 offensive schemes to find an open shooter. Almost nobody there can create their shot except Lawson and Harrington. That is why those two hurt us the most. I think we'd be better off ith Nene playing. Fareed bothered Love and Pek a lot more with that constant hustling. Nene would be sitting on the bench with 5 fouls by that time anyway.
    Dude, the Nuggets had no offense last night. It was all iso's and penetrations....Wolves had no excuse to get killed like that on lay ups and fast breaks. At one point I was screaming to pull all Wolves defenders near the paint, and double Harrington...

Quote Originally Posted by SportsManiac View Post
    Dude, the Nuggets had no offense last night. It was all iso's and penetrations....Wolves had no excuse to get killed like that on lay ups and fast breaks. At one point I was screaming to pull all Wolves defenders near the paint, and double Harrington...
    I got pretty sick of seeing his spin move. As if they didn't see it coming. That's the only way he got to the bucket, it was pathetic that we couldn't stop him. Afflalo did the same thing for a while. Like I said, our transition defense was bad and whoever guarded Harrington was terrible.

Thread Information