Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Bounce Back game 4.

Lynx need to be ready to come out and play. Sparks blew them out early in game 3 that cant happen again or the season is over. Get home for game 5 Lynx.
    It doesn’t matter if you are a king or street sweeper pretty soon you will dance with the reaper!

Its better to be silent and everyone think your an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

“Statistics are no substitute for judgment”
    Henry Clay

Lynx got lucky without the called backcourt violation AND the foul on Parker.

This is a very tight game.

Looks like back to Minnesota.
    R-E-S-P-E-C-T find out what it means to me!

The Foul?

Are you referring to the clear push on Brunson on the layup? Sure it wasn't a foul at the top of the shot but she was shoving her on the hip with her off hand. Clear foul if people would stop only looking at the top of the play. Easiest way to fire a missed gimme down low push on the lower body.
    It doesn’t matter if you are a king or street sweeper pretty soon you will dance with the reaper!

Its better to be silent and everyone think your an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Henry Clay

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf on the Prowl View Post
    Are you referring to the clear push on Brunson on the layup? Sure it wasn't a foul at the top of the shot but she was shoving her on the hip with her off hand. Clear foul if people would stop only looking at the top of the play. Easiest way to fire a missed gimme down low push on the lower body.
    Ok- how about the Backcourt violation.
    I thought the Lynx played tight for a lot of the game, but finally I do think that play was the end for LA.

By a tenth of a second but it's a back court call. If it's close they won't ever call it.

Henry Clay

Yeah, it was a break. But there are calls all game long that could go the other way. First game of the series I've been able to sit and watch the majority of. We all need to step back now and again and just appreciate Moore. She's so good.

Quote Originally Posted by aceswired View Post
    Yeah, it was a break. But there are calls all game long that could go the other way. First game of the series I've been able to sit and watch the majority of. We all need to step back now and again and just appreciate Moore. She's so good.
    The refs absolutely refused to call charging against the Sparks the last two games. Moore got that benefit once. Ogwumike is the MVP, but Moore is the best player.

Sparks win by one. (Odd they could not review that one call.) Oh well.

That whole review thing was confusing. The officials signaled for review but never stopped play, then couldn't review because play was never stopped? Somebody must have screwed up big time.

I kind of felt like they were going to lose the whole time. Even when Moore hit her shot with 15 seconds left, it was clearly just too much time left.

Cheryl Reeve went off on the officiating- in both games 4 and 5. She said a missed 8 second call in game 4 advantaged the Lynx, and the missed shot clock violating put the Sparks at an advantage.

Thread Information