Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    82-0. The Memphis game didn't actually happen; it was a rerun from last season. 8)

Around 41 to 45 wins is where I'm at. Don't know how tight the WC would be this year, but we could definitely fight for the bottom four seeds.
    I reserve the right to myself that in the event the Wolves still don't find their footing within a quarter games done, I'll change my win predictions.

Given these predictions...either Thibs really disappointed or we had vastly inflated expectations...or both.
    Inching back towards the wagon...slowly...

I totally over mixed my coolaid!!!!
    It doesn’t matter if you are a king or street sweeper pretty soon you will dance with the reaper!

Its better to be silent and everyone think your an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

“Statistics are no substitute for judgment”
    Henry Clay

Quote Originally Posted by The Country Club View Post
    Given these predictions...either Thibs really disappointed or we had vastly inflated expectations...or both.
    It was fun looking back at those comments. Clearly this season has been a major disappointment. Most troubling is we lost the same way at the end of the season as we did at the beginning. The players didn't seem to learn the lessons that Thibs was teaching.

Thread Information