Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 72
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsxman View Post
    Stephenson still in. Somewhere jordan hill says "I give up!"
    It would be ballsy to sit KAT for Hill...


  2. #42
    They're free Bazz...

    Should be a 4 point game...


  3. #43
    Bazz is making a believer out of me. What a change.


  4. #44
    Tyus hits one!!!


  5. #45
    Ricky first off the bench to cheer Tyus 3. Love it!


  6. #46
    No time outs left for either team. Come on Wolves!!


  7. #47
    Lance playing 20 minutes, all of crunch time AND is the guy Thibs trusts to inbound the ball - twice.


  8. #48
    Winner!


  9. #49
    Yes!!!!!!!

    We stole it. We lead for 94 frickin seconds!


  10. #50
    We did just about everything we could to throw it away but we score on our last 7 possessions I believe. This team is tough to figure out. If we can learn to play 4 qtrs, we'll be tough.


  11. #51
    The guy that signed with us today might've provided the best wing defense we've seen in years on this team.

    He was great on Lowry late too.


  12. #52
    Five 2nd half assists for Wiggins.


  13. #53
    Wigs has 1 reb and 1 ast in 1st half. Finishes with 31 pts, 5 reb, 6 ast!, 2 stl's. How good would he be if he were engaged 4 qtrs?


  14. #54
    Bench go for 36. Steph and Baz went for 28. Stephenson settled us down late. That was a great final 3 minutes by our guys.


  15. #55
    Thibs says "Tyus is a really good team defender. He needs work man to man though."

    I'll take it.

    Thibs says "there is a very big difference between college and the NBA and the players don't understand that." No bleep!


  16. #56
    Hey kingsxman....what was the crowd like tonight. The place looked like it had a lot of empty seats. Hard to tell on tv though.


  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick K View Post
    Hey kingsxman....what was the crowd like tonight. The place looked like it had a lot of empty seats. Hard to tell on tv though.
    Very empty and quiet early. Picked up a bit later. Maybe 1/2 full. Good and loud at the end though. But first half was a snoozer in there.

    I made mention of it in the first post but they changed the opening introduction music that they play on the big screen. OMG was it bad. This is supposed to get you riled up when they show the intro on the big board but it was some slow hip hop thing that just did NOTHING to get the crowd going. Basically put us to sleep. Litterally.


  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsxman View Post
    Very empty and quiet early. Picked up a bit later. Maybe 1/2 full. Good and loud at the end though. But first half was a snoozer in there.

    I made mention of it in the first post but they changed the opening introduction music that they play on the big screen. OMG was it bad. This is supposed to get you riled up when they show the intro on the big board but it was some slow hip hop thing that just did NOTHING to get the crowd going. Basically put us to sleep. Litterally.
    That's a shame. The Wolves gave little to cheer about in the first 18 minutes. Why can't they play 48 minutes of at least trying to do the right thing?? The final 3 minutes were special. They made numerous mistakes and tried to lose only to fight back. Exceptional final minutes.


  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by LEvine View Post
    It would be ballsy to sit KAT for Hill...
    You miss my point. Plus I think Hill is more of a 4. And KATS a 5.


  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsxman View Post
    You miss my point. Plus I think Hill is more of a 4. And KATS a 5.
    I got your point, but I think Hill is exclusively a 5 at this stage of his career. He provides absolutely nothing on offense or defense outside of the paint.

    He's our 4th center.



 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •