Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wolves @ Nuggets

T.J. McBride @BSN_McBride
    Mudiay (back), Arthur (knee), Faried (ankle), & Gallinari (groin) are all officially OUT. Chandler (sick) had been upgraded to QUESTIONABLE.
    12:45 PM - 15 Feb 2017

Not going to be an easy game. Denver has the worst defense in the league, but they're as good as anyone scoring.

They spanked the Warriors 132-110 on Monday. They hit 24 3s in that game. Rookie PF Juan Hernangomez went for 27/10 (and hit 6/9 3s). Jokic went for 17/21/12.

Tough game tonight back to back on the road. I have a hunch we're going to win this one though. I don't have much of a reason to say it. I'm so disappointed with this season. We're probably going to draft between 6-10. We've lost 11 games by 4 or less. Most of them we led by 10 or more. Even winning half of them put us at almost a 500 team. In 27 years this might be the most disappointing season for me. Rivals not taking Steph Curry who I wanted in the worst way.

In another thread there was a comment about Thibs using an entire time out talking to Towns and what he needed to do. I liked that. Can Thibs get through to these guys? I don't know but it's getting to be make or break time. I'd just hate to see us tank again. The guys are tired tonight and without 2 significant players Lavine and Stephenson, who is going to step up? The rotations could be interesting if Thibs would let them be.

Does anybody make it look easier than Jokic? He kind of stands around, throws it up and it goes in.

Wiggins continuing where he left off last night on offense.

Our defense continues to stink.

Fortunately Denver's defense is even worse than ours.

Quote Originally Posted by LEvine View Post
    Fortunately Denver's defense is even worse than ours.

Bazz continues to make a believer out of me. Gorgui corner 3 lookin pretty good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick K View Post

Bazz continues to make a believer out of me. Gorgui corner 3 lookin pretty good too.
    I'd still trade him. I just think Brooklyn is going to make a huge offer to him and I don't want to match.

Plus I don't think our top 3 wings can be all offense/no defense guys. I guess if we get a real SF I'm ok with keeping Bazz or Zach - with the guy who stays being our 6th man.

Dunn has been our best PG so far.

Ricky having an off game, Tyus was kind of awful in his brief stint.

Dunn has been our best PG so far.

Ricky having an off game, Tyus was kind of awful in his brief stint.
    That's not saying very much. Wigs can't keep it up. Who are we going to get it from then? It's unlikely the PG, SG, or the bench minus Bazz will get it done.

I'm rooting for Dunn to go off huge but it aint going to happen. I'd like to see a little more Tyus either with Rubio or Dunn. Ricky has to get back to being aggressive regardless if he misses one or not. He's only 1 of 3. Come on Ricky, make them pay!

How good has Wiggins been lately? He's even picked it up some on defense according to Thibs.

Not much Wiggins trade talk lately.

Dunn kills me with his inability to run a team, make good decisions or make a shot!

Bjelly with the huge 3!

I think KAT takes the matchup with Jokic personally.

Another poster for Wiggins' collection.

Another poster for Wiggins' collection.
    Man alive! How many 40 pt games is Wigs going to put up this year. Has to easily be a Wolves record. Even KG didn't have many as I remember. Maybe K Love did but Wigs.....
    I know he only has 39. I hope I don't jinx him.

Wigs has 4, 40+ games this year. He has 4 more in the 30's and 4 games of 29 on the nose. Not to mention numerable games over 20. How many other Wolves players have done that. Before the all-star break! This kid is growing up.

brittrobson ‏@brittrobson 3m3 minutes ago
    No shame for Jokic in that he'll always be a poor man's KAT

Quote Originally Posted by Nick K View Post
    Wigs has 4, 40+ games this year. He has 4 more in the 30's and 4 games of 29 on the nose. Not to mention numerable games over 20. How many other Wolves players have done that. This kid is growing up.
    If he just would put half as much effort into defense...

If he just would put half as much effort into defense...
    Yep. It will come. Thibs has said he's getting better there lately.

This might be the best played 4 qtr game on a back to back I've ever seen or at least remember from our guys. Could it be the start of something big? In sports, you never know.

Thread Information