Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Quote Originally Posted by LEvine View Post
    And they just knocked off the Warriors - and totally shut down Curry and Klay.
    And Irving shot 4 of 16. I think that it is obvious that he is just one of the gears in that Boston machine. But, for instance, if you take Harford out of that machine, it would fall apart, and when you take Irving out of it, it just slows down a little bit.
    “We want to make plays to win basketball games, not to answer any questions or respond to what people have to say about us,” James

That Boston beatdown in the final 18 minutes of the game was probably the best defense the NBA has seen in a while.

And Horford is probably an early contender for MVP if I had a vote. He's played great ball for them this year.
    Inching back towards the wagon...slowly...

I saw the game last night and Boston did do some good things defensively but GS missed plenty of shots they normally would make. Often times there wasn't even a hand in their face, they just had a cold night shooting. I can't wait to see them play again. Boston shot 38 free throws, made 87% or 33 of them, to 19 for GS. Gs made only 12. There you go. Right there was the difference. The Gs starters shot 35% from the field for the game. If they played the Wolves and had a cold shooting night and spotted us 21 net made free throws, we would have beaten them too.

I love Boston's spacing, ball movement, rebounding and all around hustle. They are well coached and that goes a long way. I don't understand how Boston is doing it because they are limited on offense for the most part. I'm not sure they can keep it up. Horford has been amazing though. Kyrie has been very good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick K View Post
    I saw the game last night and Boston did do some good things defensively but GS missed plenty of shots they normally would make. Often times there wasn't even a hand in their face, they just had a cold night shooting. I can't wait to see them play again. Boston shot 38 free throws, made 87% or 33 of them, to 19 for GS. Gs made only 12. There you go. Right there was the difference. The Gs starters shot 35% from the field for the game. If they played the Wolves and had a cold shooting night and spotted us 21 net made free throws, we would have beaten them too.

I love Boston's spacing, ball movement, rebounding and all around hustle. They are well coached and that goes a long way. I don't understand how Boston is doing it because they are limited on offense for the most part. I'm not sure they can keep it up. Horford has been amazing though. Kyrie has been very good as well.
    I agree that Kyrie is their second best player. He is better than Tatum, who is pretty impressive for a rookie, especially from Duke.
    “We want to make plays to win basketball games, not to answer any questions or respond to what people have to say about us,” James

Inching back towards the wagon...slowly...

Quote Originally Posted by The Country Club View Post
    It's called a fast brick
    I bet on Phoenix in that game. Got +25.

This 76ers/Warriors game is nuts.

Both teams have had a 47 point quarter...

Thread Information