Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Vikings #2 seed!

What a great regular season by this team now to the playoffs.
    It doesn’t matter if you are a king or street sweeper pretty soon you will dance with the reaper!

Its better to be silent and everyone think your an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

“Statistics are no substitute for judgment”
    Henry Clay

Which is likely the same as getting the #1 seed.

I don't see Philly winning their 1st game with Foles.

This Viking defense is really special. This defense ranks right up there with the 1974 and 1975 teams. They are that good. You can win a Super Bowl with a defense that good. Our offense is good enough too.

This bye week to get healthy with Rudolph and Elflein is huge. This year is our best opportunity and I really like our chances. We can win this and it's only fitting to win at home.

This sets up well, if the team can win that divisional game. Either you get a wounded Philly team on the road, or you get home field. Either option is good.

Of course, it's a giant "if" - this NFC field seems very even and balanced to me. There is no one team that I think is incapable of beating any other team.

I see the Eagles as the team least likely to advance to the nfc title game even if they get to play the Falcons who are the 6th seed. I think every team in the nfc seeded 2-5 could win the nfc if they are playing well. My biggest fear for the Vikings is that Keenum comes out with some playoff nerves and makes a couple early mistakes and we are behind the 8-ball right away. If the Vikings come out strong in that first game it would be a big relief.
    It doesn’t matter if you are a king or street sweeper pretty soon you will dance with the reaper!

Its better to be silent and everyone think your an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

“Statistics are no substitute for judgment”
    Henry Clay

It looks like NE and MN. Lots of close teams and NE can be beat. I'll go with the Vikings defense being the difference and the Vikes finally reaching the promised land.

Our only weakness is a FG kicker who usually has no idea where it's going.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf on the Prowl View Post
    I see the Eagles as the team least likely to advance to the nfc title game even if they get to play the Falcons who are the 6th seed. I think every team in the nfc seeded 2-5 could win the nfc if they are playing well. My biggest fear for the Vikings is that Keenum comes out with some playoff nerves and makes a couple early mistakes and we are behind the 8-ball right away. If the Vikings come out strong in that first game it would be a big relief.
    Well, Keenum only got the jitters in the second half. Thankfully, they pulled the game out.
    Time to buy dog food tomorrow at Hy-Vee to get my gas points.
    R-E-S-P-E-C-T find out what it means to me!

Thread Information