Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    At the end of Thibs' press conference, he started laughing and was laughing as he left. I couldn't hear what was said by someone in the group. Does anyone happen to know what the question or comment was?

Quote Originally Posted by WadenaTWFan View Post
    At the end of Thibs' press conference, he started laughing and was laughing as he left. I couldn't hear what was said by someone in the group. Does anyone happen to know what the question or comment was?
    My guess is it was about the Clippers calling to try to trade Blake for KAT.

Great 4th. Good finish.

Half game back of SAS for 3rd.
    Inching back towards the wagon...slowly...

Quote Originally Posted by Shabazzketball View Post
    Jim Pete wondering if Tyus Jones' play rubbed off on Teague. Maybe made him realize he can't be as lazy/complacent if he wants to play well, win games, and continue to start over Tyus (Tyler?)
    Everybody on the team picked it up after that Christmas game where they were criticized for the entire game by Shaq, Kenny, and Charles for dribbling out the shot clock. I think Thibs took note and told them to initiate the offense a little quicker.

From Canis:

KAT's assist rate is pretty emblematic of how the season has gone. It took him 9 games to get his first 9 assists this season. since we’re at 44 games played, let’s do 11 game splits:

1-11 1.1 a/g
    12-22 2.0 a/g
    23-33 2.7 a/g
    34-44 3.4 a/g

Quote Originally Posted by The Country Club View Post
    Great 4th. Good finish.

Half game back of SAS for 3rd.
    SA is really banged up. Leonard and Parker have been out. Lesser others too. I don't feel a bit bad for them. Time to gain as much ground as we can.

Quote Originally Posted by boognish View Post
    Everybody on the team picked it up after that Christmas game where they were criticized for the entire game by Shaq, Kenny, and Charles for dribbling out the shot clock. I think Thibs took note and told them to initiate the offense a little quicker.
    Good observation. The change did happen then. The guys do pay attention to what is being said.

Quote Originally Posted by WadenaTWFan View Post
    Jonny K wrote about it in the "Athletic" today in his column. Turns out it was Jonny K who had one more question....then forgot what his question was. Thibs thought that was hilarious.

Thread Information