Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61
  1. #21
    I give Thibs credit for having Tyus with the starters from the 8 min mark. Big run. Wolves by 7 on a 23-8 run.


  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick K View Post
    I give Thibs credit for having Tyus with the starters from the 8 min mark. Big run. Wolves by 7 on a 23-8 run.
    Tyus has been great on both ends in the 4th.


  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick K View Post
    I give Thibs credit for having Tyus with the starters from the 8 min mark. Big run. Wolves by 7 on a 23-8 run.
    Agreed. I was waiting for Teague, but so far not.


  4. #24
    And here he is


  5. #25
    That was an excellent individual defensive performance by Wiggins on Porter on that play. Need more of that. Also more of everything else.

    For comparison:

    Bjelica: 17 points (7/16), 8 rebounds, 7 assists.
    Wiggins: 16 points (7/14), 1 rebound, 1 assist.


  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by dschroeder01 View Post
    Agreed. I was waiting for Teague, but so far not.
    KAT turned it over, so of course Thibs pulls Tyus...


  7. #27
    Why is Teague back in??????? No!!!!!


  8. #28
    Not a good last 3 possessions for KAT: Turnover, missed shot, 5th foul.


  9. #29
    KAT again for 3!!!!!!!! Cold blooded.


  10. #30
    And then the huge 3 for kat!


  11. #31
    37 points on 13/17 shooting for KAT.

    Wow.


  12. #32
    Come on Wigs. Say it aint so.


  13. #33
    Wigs never touched it!!!!!


  14. #34
    Teague!! Un blee ball. Justice for a bad call.


  15. #35
    What a win for the guys tonight. We haven't won games like this all year. Towns, Bjelly and Tyus were the difference makers.


  16. #36
    brittrobson@brittrobson
    As much as you love Butler heroics, Towns is the perennial future of this franchise. KAT heroism is very comforting right now

    6:34 PM - Mar 13, 2018 Minneapolis, MN


  17. #37
    We're playing hungry down the stretch, KAT is finally the focal point he's needed to be for the entire season and opposing defenses are showing no one can stop him. Once Butler comes back, I really hope he and Thibs know when to yield to the big guy down the stretch.


  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Z0r View Post
    We're playing hungry down the stretch, KAT is finally the focal point he's needed to be for the entire season and opposing defenses are showing no one can stop him. Once Butler comes back, I really hope he and Thibs know when to yield to the big guy down the stretch.
    +++100


  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick K View Post
    Teague!! Un blee ball. Justice for a bad call.
    Bad call? No one touched it so it was off Bjelica.

    1 members liked this post.

  20. #40
    I've been surprised with how good Bjelica looks at the 3.



 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •