Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I so hope this is true it will have made my day.
    Publicity, fame and accolades can make a theory popular. They can't make it true.

Inching back towards the wagon...slowly...

Quote Originally Posted by The Country Club View Post
    Wow.

That's actually a reasonable take from Souhan.

Question then is did Crawford talk to Glen before he left? Does this give Glen more incentive to swallow Thibs pay in order to get a more liked coach by everyone and would that revive Wiggins career?
    Publicity, fame and accolades can make a theory popular. They can't make it true.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher View Post
    Question then is did Crawford talk to Glen before he left? Does this give Glen more incentive to swallow Thibs pay in order to get a more liked coach by everyone and would that revive Wiggins career?
    I don't think Wiggins and Butler can co-exist here. If Thibs is gone, you might as well trade Butler. If Thibs is staying, you might as well trade Wiggins.

1 members liked this post.

Jamal justifies two point shots while shooting below .333 on 3 point shots.

https://twitter.com/jcrossover/statu...664759808?s=21

I have to assume that if Taylor was going to make a move it would have been done before the Thibsden press conference. Although....Glen DID say that he was waiting a bit to discuss the season with Thibs...so maybe not. I took that as a "i need to cool off and think things through" kind of statement.

Quote Originally Posted by jbowyer View Post
    I have to admit that, from a purely basketball perspective, I would rather have Rose on this team than Crawford, but only if he slides into Crawford's 6th man role.
    It doesn't matter what role we have for Rose, because he would be injured most of the season.
    “We want to make plays to win basketball games, not to answer any questions or respond to what people have to say about us,” James

I don't think Wiggins and Butler can co-exist here. If Thibs is gone, you might as well trade Butler. If Thibs is staying, you might as well trade Wiggins.
    I don't think that Thibs is the only coach Butler would play for. Especially, considering the fact, that Thibs would not likely get another job as HC in NBA.
    Butler will stay if he feels that we are going somewhere as a team.
    So I'd get rid of Thibs and take my chances.
    “We want to make plays to win basketball games, not to answer any questions or respond to what people have to say about us,” James

Wiggins had a career?

I'd trade Wiggins regardless of who is coach. I'd want any new coach the Wolves hire to be smart enough to know that they don't want to be coaching Wiggins at his contract price.

Quote Originally Posted by dschroeder01 View Post
    I'd trade Wiggins regardless of who is coach. I'd want any new coach the Wolves hire to be smart enough to know that they don't want to be coaching Wiggins at his contract price.
    I think it requires the owner to be willing to allow a new regime to make such a move. Taylor largely is why Wiggins is still here...

Hilarious that Crawford is opting out. Thib’s crappy coaching is neutralizing his crappy GMing

Thread Information