Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617
    Quote Originally Posted by The Country Club View Post
    Muscala and Korver in Philly are going to be dangerous role players. Looking forward to watching them fling 3's all night.
    Is the Korver trade complete? It does seem like it'd be a good fit.

Muscala is a sneaky good replacement for Ilyasova.

Quote Originally Posted by dschroeder01 View Post
    Is the Korver trade complete? It does seem like it'd be a good fit.

Muscala is a sneaky good replacement for Ilyasova.
    I don't think it's done but it's been hot on the Philly internets that it's gonna be Bayless for Korver straight. Holmes got traded to PHX for $$$$$ so they can sign Bolden to a 4 year deal.

Philly rode lightning to get to 52 last year. I think this group is better than last year's but probably won't get markedly more wins (I can see 54 or 55 be their high end).
    Inching back towards the wagon...slowly...

Quote Originally Posted by The Country Club View Post
    I don't think it's done but it's been hot on the Philly internets that it's gonna be Bayless for Korver straight. Holmes got traded to PHX for $$$$$ so they can sign Bolden to a 4 year deal.

Philly rode lightning to get to 52 last year. I think this group is better than last year's but probably won't get markedly more wins (I can see 54 or 55 be their high end).
    Fultz is a huge wildcard for them. If he's healthy and fixes whatever the world was going on with his shot, he could be a huge shot in the arm. If he plays like a #1 pick, they could be really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorched View Post
    If the Cavs with LeBron had added Rondo, Stephenson and Beasley as their offseason, they'd be getting just killed by the pundits. The Lakers have been quizzical reviews of their post LeBron moves, but haven't been really called out.

Shams Charania: Forward Nemanja Bjelica has agreed to a three-year, $20.5M deal with the Sacramento Kings, league sources tell Yahoo. Third year will be non-guaranteed.

Kings also signed Yogi Ferrell after he backed out of his deal with DAL.
    Inching back towards the wagon...slowly...

Quote Originally Posted by dschroeder01 View Post
    If the Cavs with LeBron had added Rondo, Stephenson and Beasley as their offseason, they'd be getting just killed by the pundits. The Lakers have been quizzical reviews of their post LeBron moves, but haven't been really called out.
    Can't **** off the big market in LA by calling them out on stupid moves, only spin it as adding defense and trying to change the game. The only good thing they did was preserve their cap space for next summer.

Thread Information